Friday July 19th 2013
- Details of 2013 race will be available here in May 2013
- for route description, directions to race and route photos, click here
- For previous results click here
Senior sessions continue so come along and join us and keep fit over the Autumn & Winter.
Fit4Life Sessions - all welcome
- Monday 7.00pm at Stuake Pitch – approx. 4 miles on pitch. This is for all levels; joggers, fun runners, serious runners are all welcome. This is a great way to try out running since you can rest if needs be and catch the bunch on the next lap!
- comfortable pace for beginning and recreational runners -
Juvenile Athletics (Athletics Ireland - Little Athletics Programme: 1st class to 4th class) in the Community Sports Hall, Stuake.
- Tuesdays at 7.30pm – Meet in Stuake – currently on path around pitches at Stuake.
- Thursdays at 7.30pm – Meet at Stuake – currently on path around pitches at Stuake.
- Saturday mornings – informal sessions. Just ask anyone during the Mon, Tues or Thurs sessions and arrange a time & route
Children 5th + (11-15) outside at same time.
Friday evenings from 6-7 pm. Cost €2.
Resumes Friday Oct 5th 2012.